Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a friendly, fast-growing, client-focused and caring company in Stockport who would love to help you continue your personal and professional growth.
They are looking for an AAT Trainee to join their dynamic and friendly environment, receive an excellent training and a rewarding future, within a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate for delivering quality services to their clients.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the AAT Trainee, you will enjoy:
• Salary up to £22,000 per annum DOE
• Annual Leave
• Life Assurance
• Income Protection Policy
• Career Coaching and Mentoring
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Generous Company Pension Scheme
• Gym memberships
As an AAT Trainee, you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of accounts from client’s prime records to a draft stage.
• Communicating with clients to request information in order to complete Year End Accounts, VAT Returns, Personal Tax Returns, Trust Tax Returns etc. in a timely manner.
• Preparation of year end accounts for a wide range of limited companies, charities, partnerships & sole traders.
• Preparation of submission of VAT returns.
• Visiting clients premises to undergo Bookkeeping activities.
• Working as a team with colleagues to ensure that all deadlines are met.
• Helping clients with queries either thru phone calls / emails.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Accounts trainee with 2 years’ experience who is studying or newly qualified AAT
• With excellent written and verbal communication skills
• With strong academic background
• Good IT skills
• Strong team-working skills
• Motivated by a fast paced environment.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.