Kenton Black are seeking an Account Manager to join their Science division.
The main purpose of the Account Manager will be to provide an exceptional recruitment service to our key accounts. Maximising revenue and building relationships with Key stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an already thriving team that now makes up an integral part of the overall Kenton Black business.
The role creates a great platform to increase the annual income of hardworking individuals, with the chance to be rewarded with quarterly bonuses, incentives and career progression.
• Source new candidates from job sites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge. Contact candidates and conduct an initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving their current role, and so on.
• Understand the job details, specific qualifications and the experience needed.
• Conduct initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate to match the roles they are looking for.
• Understand and manage the candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
• Work in line with agreed Client SLA’s
• Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Provide support in carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
• Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Previous experience in a 180 recruitment role
• A degree within a life science subject would be an advantage but is not essential.
You must be able to work at a fast pace all times providing a very quick turnover of candidates. Computer literate and feel comfortable calling and speaking to candidates of all levels.