Account manager - Water chemicals
£45,000 depending on experience + uncapped bonus
An expanding water treatment company seek an Account Manager to sell their water chemicals to factory managers, warehouse managers, engineers etc. within the water industry throughout the UK. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Account Managers role
• Bonus - 10% of basic salary if met targets and uncapped commission for exceeding targets
• Free onsite parking
• 25 holidays + BH
• Attractive Pension
• Annual salary review
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for hitting targets within your first year and managing 20- 30 customers. Key tasks within the role include:
• Selling water treatment chemicals to environmental consultancies, wastewater treatment companies, and construction companies.
• Creating and managing quotations.
• Ensuring great customer service.
• Helping the sales team to plan and strategise business growth
To apply for this Account Managers role, you will need to have:
• A background in sales or a commercial role
• Ideally water treatment or Hygiene experience
• Ideally a chemistry degree or similar scientific degree or equivalent
If you are seeking a career change or want to join this growing business then please send your CV to the link.