Kenton Black is excited to present a great Newly Qualified Accountant position within a Top 20 UK Accountancy Firm.
With more than 100 firms from across the UK and Ireland their diverse team of over 1600 advisors benefit from an enviable bank of experience and resources, enabling them to inspire their clients to overcome challenges and achieve business and personal goals.
This is an opportunity to join on of our regional offices based in Chester made up of group of skilled specialists who have strong client base spanning across several industry sectors including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities.
The role will be accounts based, you will gain exposure to a diverse client base including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, and charities.
SALARY & BENEFITS
• 22 days holiday plus your birthday.
• Life assurance.
• Ongoing training and development and support with industry qualifications.
• Long term career opportunities throughout the wider business.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid working.
• Free car parking.
• Other group benefits.
• Providing assistance to senior qualified /directors in managing a portfolio of clients.
• Preparation of accounts for larger / more complex limited companies, and partnerships to review stage, by processing data from the client’s records.
• Review of accounts prepared by junior staff and assistance and support in their training.
• Preparation of corporation tax computations.
• Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
• Preparation of management accounts for clients building relationships to support them with their business needs.
You will be Recently ACA / ACCA qualified.
You will have strong numeracy and accuracy skills, along with good knowledge of Excel and Xero.
You will also have a good understanding of other accounting systems such as Hubdoc and Dext.
You will be hard working, show initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to organise your own workload.
You can display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with managers, partners, and clients.
You’ll be a natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and excellent eye for detail.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.