Company Details and Job Overview:
A fast-growth property management company close to Blackpool (just by the M55 junction), are looking to employ an experienced accounts professional to join the business on a permanent basis.
Operating within an emerging market, this forward-thinking business have ambitious plans to grow and this role brings a good level of autonomy and variation which is expected to develop into a more senior position longer-term.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• Competitive starting salary
• Study support
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Opportunity to take an additional 5 days leave per year unpaid
• Flexible working arrangements and hybrid working once established in the role
• Working in a friendly team, receiving ongoing support and weekly one-to-ones
• Free on-site parking
Your New Role as Accountant:
Reporting to the Managing Director who is also a Chartered finance professional, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Working with external accountants to prepare management accounting/year end requirements
• Management of the ledgers
• Payroll processing
• Production of budgets, reviewing actual Vs budget
• Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver financial information
• Provision of ad hoc reports and analysis to support effective decision making
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a varied/hands on finance role within an SME with the ability to work under own supervision. Strong IT skills are required including Excel with the ability to quickly adapt to new bespoke systems. Additionally, you will be a confident communicator and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at various levels, internally and externally.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.