Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a company based in the Bamber Bridge area that are a leading supplier in their industry. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced, full time and permanent Accounts Administrator who can carry out a variety of duties.
Your new role as the Accounts Administrator:
As the Accounts Administrator you will work closely with the Accounts Manager, providing support across a wide range of duties. Your duties will include:-
- Chasing outstanding payments by telephone & email.
- Allocation of customer payments.
- Ensure statements and invoices are sent out within agreed timeframes, to reduce late payments, or - queries.
- Process supplier invoices
- Ad-hoc duties delegated by your line manager.
Experience & Qualifications Required to apply:
- The ability to plan, prioritise and organise your own workload
- Experience in an office environment.
- A strong passion to work in finance.
- Very well organised with attention to detail.
- Competent understanding of MS package (Outlook/Excel/Word etc).
- Excellent customer focus and telephone manner.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive approach, enquiring mindset and flexible attitude.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.