Company Details and Job Overview:
I have been asked to recruit on behalf of a business based in the Carlisle area. This organisation have been operating for over 40 years and have developed a reputation for customer satisfaction resulting in a loyal and ever expanding client base. They are recruiting for a full-time or part-time permanent Accounts Administrator who possesses good Excel skills.
Your New Role as the Accounts Administrator:
• Prepare and check sales invoice back up reports and create sales invoices.
• Reconcile sales data with Customers data and investigate differences prior to raising sales invoices.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries by email and telephone.
• Completion of customs declarations for export vehicles.
• Assist the accounts team with day to day / ad hoc duties.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
• High levels of accuracy and the ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to use own initiative and make effective decisions.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills.
• Must be motivated, pro-active, able to work as part of a team and have a professional manner.
• Competent IT skills, especially with Excel.
• Previous experience in accounts would be advantageous.
• Must have own transport to and from work.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.