Company Details and Job Overview:
Based in Burnley, this organisation are family run and have grown into one of the most financially secure, successful companies in their industry, in the UK. Founded over 45 years ago, this business are now seeking to employ a full-time Accounts Assistant.
Your New Role as the Accounts Assistant:
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Responsible for basic purchase ledger duties along with all general account’s tasks, including but not limited to;
- Processing purchase invoices, matching with purchase order & delivery note ready for passing.
- Producing sales invoices from sales contracts
- Monitoring held/queried invoices ensuring all credit note/replacement goods are received in a timely fashion.
- Pricing internal stock transfers
- Able to maintain regular and effective communication with internal and external staff.
- Answering telephone, dealing with enquiries and directing calls to relevant staff
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful candidate will be someone who is organised, self-motivated and able to plan time effectively with sound administration skills, a keen eye for detail and has a flexible, positive attitude to work and is eager to be part of and contribute to a great small team. You must be an excellent written and verbal communicator, willing to learn and be able to use your own initiative whilst working in a fast paced accounts office. Experience in Sage Line 50 is preferred and experience is essential in using Microsoft Word and Excel
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.