Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance are working with an organisation who are based in the Bolton area. This business are family run and have been operating for over 50 years in the manufacturing industry. They are now wanting to employ a full-time and permanent Accounts Assistant to work as part of a small finance team.
Your New Role as the Accounts Assistant:
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Invoice processing
- Credit control
- Cash book maintenance
- Processing expense requests
- Raising sales invoices
- Banks reconciliation
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of accounting packages and other relevant applications, such as spreadsheets
- Experience of a broad range of accounting skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Solid understanding of financial systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and make recommendations
- The ability to function well in a team, as they need to provide support as needed
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.