Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an organisation who are based in the Preston area. This business are well-established and have been operating for over 40 years in the retail industry. They are now recruiting for a full-time and permanent Accounts Assistant to work as part of an established finance team.
Your New Role as the Accounts Assistant:
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and entering monthly journals into the system
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledger and ensuring that all payments collected are properly allocated in a timely manner.
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit control
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Cashflow management
- Helping to prepare quarterly VAT returns
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of accounting packages and other relevant applications, such as spreadsheets
- Experience of a broad range of accounting skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Solid understanding of financial systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and make recommendations
- The ability to function well in a team, as they need to provide support as needed
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK