Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an organisation who are based in the Clitheroe area. This business is a dynamic and vibrant growing company who are now seeking to appoint a permanent Accounts Assistant on a full-time basis.
Your New Role as the Accounts Assistant:
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the following duties:-
· Entering supplier invoices
. Making supplier payments
· Reconciling statements
· Seeking invoice authorisation
· Checking daily revenue posting on PMS
· Checking cash and card payments.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
· 3 years’ experience in a similar role essential.
· Knowledge of Sage accounting advantageous.
· Team player.
· Friendly, professional and customer focused.
· Good communicator and able to build relationships.
· Spotting opportunities to upsell and cross-sell in a relaxed way.
· Able to manage multiple differing priorities.
· High level of attention to detail.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.