Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with an established and niche business in the Chorley area. This business are a market leader in their particular industry and are currently on a rapid growth trajectory; so now is a great time to join. They are looking to broaden their finance function and add an experienced Accounts Assistant to their team. This is the perfect opportunity for a goal-oriented and aspiring individual looking for career advancement opportunities.
Your new role as the Accounts Assistant:
As the Accounts Assistant, you will report directly to the Financial Manager. You will carry out the following duties:-
- Processing customer sales orders and invoices from information supplied on the customer orders and updating direct debit log and customer records on in-house software
- Communicating with other departments by way of updating internal systems with equipment required
- Processing sales orders via the Process Tracking Sheet system to meet KPIs.
- End to end processing of the Purchase Ledger, including matching purchase orders, posting invoices, preparing, and loading the supplier payment run ready for approval.
- Co-ordinating data collection figures, processing payment of data and invoicing data sales where necessary
- Control and reconciliation of petty cash
- Generating various reports for Management as and when required
- Processing various accounts reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly stock take reconciliation when required
- Maintaining the standard forms used in the accounting process
- Assisting with year end reporting including tax analysis (entertaining, legal and professional expenses, etc)
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
To be considered, you must be possess at least 2 years experience in a similar role. You will have high attention to detail skills, be organised and methodical. In addition, you will be analytical, interpersonal and have a good knowledge of policies, systems, and financial structures of a company. Lastly, you will be able to learn quickly, pick up new systems with appropriate training and have good Excel skills.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham. Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.