A well-established firm of accountants are looking to recruit an Accounts & Audit Senior for their busy and expanding department in Bury.
WHAT THEY OFFER…
Along with a Pension and an annual salary of around £35,000 you will also enjoy;
• Work life balance
• Flexible start times.
• Option to buy/sell up to five working days per year
• Hybrid working
• Regular social events
• Career progression opportunities
• Death in service policy
• Cycle to work scheme
YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE…
• Preparing accounts from both trial balance, books and records, for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
• Work with owner managed businesses, as well as subsidiaries of large groups.
• Carry out audit work on-site at clients’ premises.
• Prepare corporation tax computations for review.
• Assist with the preparation of VAT returns.
• Liaise with the manager and the client to carry out assignments.
• Be aware of job budgets.
• Complete assignments for manager and partner review.
• You have a minimum of 2 years practical experience.
• You have the ability to work as part of a team.
• You have practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax.
• You can work using your own initiative and be able to work under pressure and within deadlines.
• You have a full UK driver's license.
• You possess a mixture of audit and non-audit skills.
• You have proven experience of training junior staff.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.