Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a diverse and ambitious business in the Preston area. Our Client, an award winning organisation, have seen year on year growth over the last decade and are continuing to forge new relationships to further strengthen their position in the market.
They now seek to appoint a Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent, full time basis to join their already experienced team. So if you have at least 2 years purchase ledger experience and you're seeking a new challenge with a supportive and respected business, then please get in touch.
Your New Role as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will report to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, carrying out the following duties:-
• Ensure invoices are processed to the Finance systems in a timely and accurate fashion
• To ensure that all invoice queries are dealt with and resolved so that invoices can be paid according to Group policies and agreements/contracts with individual suppliers
• To assist the AP Construction Supervisor in the correct processing and accounting of CIS records
• To establish and maintain efficient working relationships with the Credit Control teams within the allocated range of suppliers
• To ensure receipt of monthly statements from key suppliers, reconcile and resolve any issues that result from the reconciliation
• To respond to telephone and e-mail enquiries within 24 hours of receipt
• To work within the team to ensure that service levels are maintained during times of peak demand and holidays
• To provide ad-hoc information to Managing Directors and line managers to assist them in improving the efficiency, economy and effectiveness of their businesses
• Any other tasks as directed by the AP Construction Supervisor or AP Lead
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have experience of working in an Accounts Payable department, operating financial policies and procedures, operating financial controls and processes, and operating in a diverse environment with a range of customers. You should have the ability to work quickly, accurately, methodically and sometimes under pressure. You will have outstanding IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel to ensure that you are able to undertake all essential daily tasks.
Salary and Reward on Offer:
You will be paid above the industry average salary and be given the opportunity to work for a stable and secure business, that will enable you to enhance your career. You will be offered an excellent holiday package and rewards, a Pension with matched contributions, ongoing training and extra perks including huge discounts and offers from shops, cinemas and much more.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance. Please apply for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.