Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a group of market-leading and successful companies, operating for 30 years. They are seeking to recruit a full-time, permanent and experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee both the credit control and invoicing teams.
Your New Role as the Accounts Receivable Manager:
As the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will report directly to the Finance Director and carry out the following duties:-
- Managing a team of 13 people, allocating roles and responsibilities and training the team as required;
- Set targets across the teams setting relevant and realistic targets.
- Meeting with the team on a regular basis to update them on any issues.
- Implementing all Customer Accounts obtained via acquisitions and ensure invoicing & records are set up.
- Implementing & maintaining records of commercial data where required
- Supporting all department personnel to resolve customer queries efficiently ensuring the departments work together.
- Producing detailed analysis of services provided for internal records as required;
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to resolve any queries etc;
- Assisting with data base maintenance to ensure links to invoicing are updated when required;
- Reviewing processes within the department and implementing improvements. This includes working with the wider business to ensure the data received is accurate to enable the invoices to be raised efficiently and correct.
- Have regular meetings with the regional Directors and Account Managers to raise any issues and queries that need resolving.
- Supporting the MD’s and providing reports for current level of debt and overdue debt and planning appropriate action to resolve.
- Have regular meetings with the FD to highlight any issues in the department, review invoicing and current debt levels and future cash flow.
- Overseeing the integration of any acquisitions and ensuring a seamless transition into the AR Department.
- Assisting with all general admin duties within this department.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
1. A self-starter and proven experience in an invoicing manager role
2. Enthusiasm to understand our existing customers and processes to deliver a first class service
3. Results orientated with an eye for detail
4. Creative, analytical, organised, detailed, with a hands-on and can-do attitude
5. Can work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
6. Comfortable challenging the status-quo to shape the future direction
7. Able to allocate work throughout the team and delegate where necessary
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.