A well-established firm of accountants are looking to recruit an Accounts Semi Senior to their busy and expanding department in Preston.
WHAT THEY OFFER…
• Competitive salary from £28k up to £36k depending on experience.
• Fully funded Training to become AAT or ACCA qualified.
• Healthy work/life balance.
• 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
• Regular social events.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Variety of work to ensure you can become a well-rounded accountant.
YOU ROLE WILL INVOLVE…
• Preparing accounts from trial balance, books and records for Limited Companies, Partnerships And Sole Traders.
• Working with owner managed businesses, as well as subsidiaries of large groups.
• Carry out audit work on clients’ premises.
• Preparing corporation tax computations for review.
• Preparing VAT returns.
• Liaising with the manager and client to carry out assignments.
• You have a minimum of 3 years practical experience.
• You have the ability to work as part of a team.
• You have practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax.
• You can work using your own initiative and able to work under pressure and within deadlines.
• You have a full driving license.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.