Kenton Black Finance are delighted to represent a reputable accounting firm based in Preston, currently looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior to their rapidly growing team.
They provide bespoke Accountancy and Taxation services to individuals, sole traders, partnerships, Limited Companies and Charities, locally, nationally, and internationally.
BENEFITS & SALARY
Along with the salary between £23,000 - £26,000, as an Accounts Semi-Senior you will also enjoy:
• 23 days plus bank holidays.
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
• Extensive Personal Development and study support if required.
• Free car parking and other flexible benefits
• Medical insurance.
• Health cash plan and wellbeing portal.
• Salary sacrifice scheme.
• Independent financial support.
• Quarterly team-building events, recruitment incentive and rolling TOIL scheme.
As an Accounts Semi-Senior, you will be exposed to:
• Preparing Annual Accounts for various businesses and Charities.
• Preparing Management Accounts at monthly and quarterly intervals for growing clients.
• Preparing VAT returns for various clients.
• Preparing of Corporation and Income Tax computations and returns.
• End-To-End Bookkeeping for clients and the firm.
• Managing, training, and providing support along with feedback for junior staff.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You must have at least 2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice and be ambitious with the strong desire to progress your career.
If you are a great team player with the ability to work off their own initiative and you possess excellent computer, communication and time management skills then, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.