Kenton Black are proud to be representing an exciting, well established Top 50 firm in the Liverpool area that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige.
Your new firm look forward to welcoming you into their team, where you will gain 1st class training and development within a close knit group of other accounting professionals that strive for perfection and success.
You will be supported in achieving your professional goals by a highly skilled management team with decades of experience. As a successful firm they will always be looking for individual improvement which they will achieve by making your development a priority.
This could be done a number of ways like opening up other services to you. For example if you want a taste of Audit you will have the opportunity to join that team or if you want to move into a specialized sector, they will strive to accommodate that after an initial settling in period.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary of up to £30,000 (DOE), you will receive generous holiday allowance, full study support for your chosen professional qualification and flexible working.
What you really need to know is that you will be a part of a diverse team that love to socialize. Quarterly and yearly office parties with Bowling, Dining, Crazy Golf & adventurous activities are the norm along with awards and promotions being presented to those that excel.
This firm is looking for that special individual that can prove their accounting skills and provide great customer service to their clients whilst also being the perfect team player.
• You will be a Semi Senior with at least 1.5 years working in a practice environment.
• You can prepare accounts up to partner review.
• You can complete VAT returns for Sole Traders, limited companies and SME’s.
• You can demonstrate experience on double entry bookkeeping.
• You build amazing relationships with the goal of providing top customer service.
• You embrace change and can adapt to any situation.
• You have experience with management accounts.
• You are able to complete personal and corporation Tax returns.
• You will be familiar with general accounting software such as Excel, IRIS, XERO and Quickbooks.
ABOUT THE FIRM
They have consistently been a top 50 firm with over 30 offices across the UK. They are made up of a diverse range of experienced accountants who pride themselves on client satisfaction and colleague well-being.
They are dedicated to their clients and teammates (including you) by helping create free time, money and headspace to enjoy the things that they (and you) enjoy.
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?
If you are eager to take a step up in your career and join a firm that truly believes in and supports its staff then follow the steps below.
1. Submit your CV via the job boards process.
2. Expect a call off me within 24 hours.
3. Be prepared to grab this opportunity with both hands.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.