Kenton Black is proud to represent a Top 100 firm with an opportunity for you to join their team as an Accounts Senior.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone has significant accounting experience working within an accountancy practice and seeking to progress and personally develop in their accounting career.
They are a vibrant, dynamic, and award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers, with offices across the Blackburn and Bury and strive is to be the best North-West firm of finance professionals.
YOUR DEVELOPMENT IS THEIR PRIORITY
They provide a large range of training opportunities to ensure that you maximise your potential.
You will have quarterly performance reviews to ensure you are developing in accordance with your own and the firms’ expectations.
As you develop, you will gain the experience to lead larger teams. Beyond that, you should expect progression to be Assistant Manager, Manager and beyond.
Along with a salary of circa £36,000 you'll enjoy:
- 23 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays.
- On site free parking.
- Employer pension contribution of 8%.
- Income protection scheme.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Recruitment incentive scheme.
- Annual firm wide bonus.
- Paid sick leave.
- Full study support if required.
You’ll also enjoy many flexible benefits including but not limited to:
- Private medical insurance.
- Extra holidays.
- Electric car scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As an Accounts Senior you will provide excellent service to a large range of clients, sometimes at their premises, with most of their clients being based in and around Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
Core duties will include:
- Preparing of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies for a wide range of industries.
- Preparing of management accounts, cash flow forecasts and projections.
- Preparing of corporate tax return information and review of computation.
- Supervising and training team members.
- Part Qualified or Qualified in either ACCA or ACA.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ practice experience.
- Be familiar with Xero, QBO, Sage Line 50, CCH, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team.
- Willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm.
- Passionate about providing great client service.
- Great communication skills.
- Good at using your initiative and working under pressure.
- Motivated and well organised.
If you’re interested in joining this firm, apply today!!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.