Job Title: Accounts Senior
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: Hybrid working, free parking, 20 days holiday + stats (with option to buy or sell), additional 5 days holiday after 5 years, good work/life balance, 1-hour lunch, flexible working hours.
A well established firm based in Preston are looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and providing accounting support to our clients.
• Prepare year-end financial statements for a range of clients
• Provide accounting and tax advice to clients
• Prepare and submit VAT returns
• Payroll processing
• Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and tax regulations
• ACA or ACCA qualified.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Excel and accounting software
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and manage workload effectively
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in working for a company that values work-life balance, offers hybrid working, and provides excellent benefits including free parking and additional holiday entitlement, then apply for this role today.