Kenton Black Finance are delighted to be working with the London office of a Top 20 Accountancy Practice with a global reach who are looking for an Accounts/Business Services Senior to join their team. Their office is based in the heart of London and has a wide variety of clients from all sectors offering sound advice and exceptional service with a particular focus on harnessing new technology. They are able to offer great career progression and opportunities to all employees as well as exposure to all size of businesses from SME’s up to listed companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As an Accounts Senior you will be working within the business services team to provide both Year End and Management Accounts preparation to your clients. You will be supporting the Cloud strategy delivering support to a portfolio of limited companies and sole traders. As a Senior in the team you will be able to support and supervise junior members of the team to train and advise in order to continue to build the team.
This role is ideal for a newly qualified Accountant to make their mark and grow their career.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Outside of the renumeration package this firm can offer the following additional benefits including but not limited to:-
- Continued development and training
- A network of offices with secondment opportunities both in the UK and Overseas
- Social Events
- Supportive working environment
SKILLS WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- Strong experience preparing financial statements, year-end accounts, other accounting and financial returns (VAT, Management accounts, cash flow forecasts etc)
- To have a very strong cloud accounting expereince, specifically Xero
- A passion for helping clients
- Able to help clients interpret their accounting data and provide innovative and long-lasting solutions to their accounting problems
- Proven ability to train and mentor junior members of staff in bookkeeping and accounts
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to proactively engage with clients
- You must have substantial accounting experience in practice, to include preparation of statutory and management accounts, VAT and bookkeeping (using Xero and Sage)
- ACA/ACCA newly qualified or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global accounting practice who can help you develop your accounting career to the next level.
To find out more please APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.