Are you an experienced Accounts Senior looking for a new opportunity in Stoke-On-Trent?
Kenton Black is currently seeking a talented individual to join a reputable accountancy practice in the Stoke-On-Trent area.
If you have a passion for numbers, excellent attention to detail, and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, then this position might be the perfect fit for you!
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this position will be competitive and commensurate with experience. The final salary offer will be based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
- Annual profit share
- Flexible working with core hours of 10-4pm so you can finish at 2pm on Fridays
- hybrid working with 2 days working from home
- Up to 37 days holiday
- Private Medical and Health Insurance
- Death in service
- Quarterly party
‘People First culture’
- Employee engagement survey’s
- Employee forums
- Supportive training, if you fail you get additional support and several resit attempts at no cost to you.
- Internal mentors
- Paid day release for study and training
- Day before exam paid to revise
- Fully kitted rec room, Arcade, Ping-Pong, Pool etc
- Leading and managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts, management accounts, and financial statements.
- Providing expert advice on technical accounting and taxation matters.
- Overseeing and reviewing VAT returns, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Supervising and mentoring junior team members, providing guidance and support.
- Conducting client meetings and building strong relationships with clients.
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and cross-selling services.
- Minimum of being ACCA or ACA part qualified (or equivalent) with relevant post-qualification experience.
- Extensive experience within an accountancy practice, with a focus on accounts preparation.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, taxation regulations, and financial reporting standards.
- Proficiency in using accounting software (e.g., Xero, QuickBooks, Sage).
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in work.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining this dynamic team and believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, please submit your CV.
We appreciate all applications; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, so early application is encouraged.
This accountancy practice is committed to equality and diversity in employment. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion.
Join this team and take the next step in your accountancy career!
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Dundee, Leeds, Liverpool, Leyland, Manchester and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.