Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a reputable, Preston based friendly and expanding accountancy practice firm who are currently looking to recruit an “Accounts/Tax Senior”
They provide bespoke Accountancy and Taxation services to individuals, sole traders, partnerships, Limited Companies and Charities, locally, nationally, and internationally.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Accounts/Tax Senior, you will also enjoy:
• Salary from £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• 26 days plus bank holidays.
• Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
• Extensive Personal Development and study support if required.
• Independent Financial Support
• Free car parking and other flexible benefits
• Medical insurance.
• Health cash plan and wellbeing portal.
• Salary sacrifice scheme.
• Quarterly team-building events
• Recruitment incentive scheme
• Rolling TOIL scheme.
As an Accounts/Tax Senior, you will be exposed to:
• Preparing Annual Accounts for various businesses and Charities.
• Preparing Management Accounts at monthly and quarterly intervals for growing clients.
• Preparing VAT returns for various clients.
• Preparing Corporation and Income Tax computations and returns.
• End-To-End Bookkeeping for clients and the firm.
• Managing, training, and providing support along with feedback for junior staff.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You must be an ACA qualified or equivalent accountant with at least 3 years’ experience in an accountancy practice. You will be an ambitious individual wishing to progress and develop in your career.
If you are a great team player with the ability to work off your own initiative and you possess excellent computer, communication and time management skills then
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.