Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a market-leading and successful business. They are a collective team of passionate professionals providing self-delivered people and technology driven service solutions to customers they can genuinely support. They are now seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Team Leader to join their existing team. This role is available for an immediate start.
Your New Role as the Accounts Team Leader:
As the new Accounts Team Leader you will report directly into the Financial Controller. The duties will be as follows:
- Supervising and leading the invoice team
- Carrying out training and 1 to 2 to 1's
- Resolving any complex billing requirements
- Strong understanding of Work In Progress and debtors
- Client Management
- Improving the operational strategies
- Provide invoicing advice to stakeholders
- Taking control of the invoicing methods and processes, and any issues that may arise with such
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience of carrying out the duties listed above (or similar). In addition, you will have the following attributes:-
• Team leader, supervisory or management experience
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Results orientated, initiative-taker
• Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, literacy, and numeracy skills.
• Capable of setting priorities and bench marking progress towards achieving objectives.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage the work of others efficiently.
• Ability to form strong interpersonal relationships with a wide range of people drawn from different parts of the company and customers
• Proficient in the use of finance related software
• Willing to learn new skills, undertake training courses and development when appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a successful business which has further growth plans throughout the next 12 months and beyond. You will join a supportive and talented finance team. This company is offering longevity and an excellent working environment.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.