Up to £28K
Due to their rapid growth, my client is seeking a Resource Schedular to join their rapidly growing family-owned Civil Engineering Contractor, specialising in Telecoms Infrastructure.
As a Resource Scheduler you will be responsible for the following:
• Effectively planning works daily for a dedicated resource, ensuring client SLAs and crew profitability targets are met consistently. Liaising with field resource to provide accurate updates.
• Liaising with third parties for specialist requirements (e.g. Traffic management, stores and materials, pest control, electricians).
• Submission of permits on internal systems in advance of works being completed, liaising with Highways Authorities as required to ensure works go ahead wherever possible, and manage through to completion ensuring permit is closed on completion of works with measure provided by engineers on site, including submission of relevant paperwork.
• Manage interim reinstatements and Highways Authority defects to ensure all are within SLA and fines and associated costs are kept to a minimum.
• Forecast works weekly and update to Commercial team and Project Delivery Manager.
The Candidate: The ideal person for this role will have the following:
• Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, E-mail, and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience in telecommunications network construction (advantageous)
• Driving License is advantageous, but not essential
• Previous experience is advantageous, but not essential.
My Client has grown to become a trusted and market leading provider of civil engineering, telecommunications network construction, maintenance and upgrade knowledge, to some of the UK’s largest PLCs. Founded in 1973, their expertise allows them to provide a competitive and extremely reliable service with high quality workmanship and knowledge.