Kenton Black are currently recruiting for an administrator to work as part of a reputable, family run construction business on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be confident, a good communicator, and be able to work on their own initiative in a very fast paced environment. Must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
The position is in the surveying and estimating department but due to the position being with an SME, flexibility is key. Experience within a construction environment would be beneficial.
A knowledge of Pegasus Opera while preferable is not necessary as training will be given.
Further training and progression will be made available for the correct candidate and a modern apprenticeship may be considered.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Potential for career progression
Immediate start available
1.Sending out tender enquiries to sub-contractors and chasing when appropriate
2. Preparing purchase orders from material requisitions
3. Occasionally obtaining prices for materials
4.Completing spreadsheets for various returns
5. Collating paperwork from sites and returning within the given deadline
6. Coding timesheets for payroll
7. Inputting the timesheet batches and costings for subcontractor payments
8. Chasing material delivers that are late
9. Informing sites, stores, and supervisors of deliveries due to be delivered
10. Keeping drawing registers up to date
11. Preparing reports for weekly meetings
12. Helping with inputting delivery notes and purchase invoices to cover holidays
13. New site administration preparation including H&S files, first aid kits etc
14. Any other general admin duties as required
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact Kim on 07511177531 or email@example.com