Kenton Black are Recruitment Company covering multiple sectors such as Science and Engineering , Construction, Finance and Corporate Services. We offer a fast paced and fun environment for those wishing to enter the recruitment industry to thrive. Offering excellent salaries and uncapped earning potentials we offer full training and CPD support throughout.
About the Trainee Recruitment Consultant position.
We are looking for a Recruiter for a full-cycle desk (360) for our Construction Division in our Manchester City Centre Office, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
A successful Trainee Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Trainee Consultant holds an academic background combined with work experience in Sales or screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Recruiter / Resourcer Position responsibilities are:
• Creating new recruiting strategies
• Creating and modifying new job descriptions
• Creating recruitment documents
• Posting jobs on various channels
• Screening of backgrounds
• Conducting interviews
• Promoting the company on a daily basis
Recruiter / Resourcer Requirements are:
• Sales Experience advantageous
• Excellent analytical skills
• Familiar with using databases
• Familiar with MS Office software
• Great problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• A Management team who are passionate about the Recruitment Industry and want to see new talent join the industry and succeed who will offer individual support and encouragement along the journey!!
• An excellent package with uncapped OTE
• Full Industry specific Recruitment Consultant learning on our ‘unrivalled Trainee’ Programme at our Midlands based Development Academy
• A fantastic workspace and working environment at our Manchester City Centre Offices
• Weekly and Monthly ‘Micro-Incentives’ based on performance including.. Shopping vouchers, Directors Lunches, Additional Holidays…
• A clear progression and development plan for promotion, ‘Path to Management or Senior/Principle Consultant’
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,663.00-£40,000.00 per year
• Company events
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus scheme
• Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Manchester, M2 3WQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• GCSE or equivalent (required)
• English (required)