Job title: QC analyst
Salary: circa. £25k (depending on experience)
An exiting opportunity as a QC analyst at an established pharmaceutical company within the Bradford area. The successful candidate will work within a team of analysts performing testing to GMP standards, the company’s culture is renowned within the industry as a market leader along with a well-defined career progression to scientist, senior scientist and beyond.
A QC analyst will:
• Perform contract analysis of different pharmaceutical product to GMP standards
• Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HPLC industrial machinery
• Operate LC-MS/GC-MS machinery
• Perform deviations, CAPAs and change control
• Perform dissolution studies
• Data analysis and documentation reporting
The successful QC analyst will receive:
• A competitive salary starting at 26.5k
• Work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• Workplace pension at 5% with a 3% candidate contribution
• 21 (+8 statutory bank holidays) days holiday
The Bradford site is easily accessible by car and has good public transports connections from Yorkshire and Lancashire.
Experience of working within a GMP environment is essential. It is desirable to have experience working with HPLC, LC-MS and GC-MS, however, experience working with all three is not essential.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, LC-MS, GC-MS.