Analytical Section Head
Competitive salary and remuneration package
Are you experienced in GMP lab management? Do you have man-management or leadership experience with an analytical chemistry background? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
This is a rare job opportunity for an Analytical Section Head to join a world class, global biopharmaceutical company at their site in Dungarvan.
Responsibilities of the Analytical Section Head are:
• As part of the QC Analytical leadership team, you will be responsible for managing a team of 3 Team Leaders, each with 10 reports in to them, therefore having 30-40 indirect reports.
• Support US client projects
• Build and manage client relationships at an operational level. This will include communicating proposals, quotes, operational matters, and delivery of final product.
• Ensure equipment and systems calibration / qualification schedules are adhered to.
• Ensure analysis is carried out using HPLC or LC-MS and develop methods if required
• Ensure GMP compliance at all times
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Section Head will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component or significant experience of working in a GMP laboratory in a chemistry role.
• Previous line management experience, ideally with the capacity to grow your team and make relevant changes to continuously improve the efficiency of the team
• Experience in any of these techniques: HPLC, LC-MS, dissolution, gene therapy, ELISA, PCR, viral vectors, biologics, method development and method validation
• Experience of working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
If you have a strong analytical background with GMP experience and man-management experience then please apply now!
Please note my client is unable to offer sponsorship to overseas candidates.