My client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, due to an increased workload they are now looking for QC Analysts to join the team. We are looking for an enthusiastic Analytical Scientists to support the analytical validation for R&D projects and work closely as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Assist in the validation of analytical methods to ensure they are fit for purpose
• Cary out physical and chemical analysis following validated methods and SOPs for incoming raw materials, in-process bulk materials, finished products, stability testing, validation projects
• Carry out analytical testing using a range of instrumentation such as, HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR and KF
• Ensure maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Supporting the team in routine, non-routine analysis, method reviews, problem solving and trouble shooting
• Reviewing and checking technical documentation, standard operating procedures and policies
• Candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a related subject
• Previous experience of working in a lab-based environment would be desirable
• Experience using analytical techniques and equipment including: HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR, Dissolution and Karl Fischer
• Working in a regulated environment such as GMP, UKAS, ISO17025