Analytical Team Leader
Competitive salary and remuneration package
Are you experienced in pharmaceutical method development and method validation? Do you have man-management or leadership experience? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
This is a rare job opportunity for an Analytical Team Leader to join a world class, global pharmaceutical company at their site in Loughborough.
Responsibilities of the Analytical Team Leader are:
• As part of the QC Analytical leadership team, you responsible for managing the performance of Technical Leaders, Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians assigned as their direct and indirect reports
• Take full ownership for the analytical activities required as part of their assigned projects, identifying technical problems/issues, developing solutions and fully implementing these solutions with agreement from their departmental manager where appropriate.
• Manage client projects and have weekly client meetings
• Ensure GMP compliance at all times
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Team Leader will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component or significant experience of working in a GMP laboratory in a chemistry role.
• Previous line management experience, ideally with the capacity to grow your team and make relevant changes to continuously improve the efficiency of the team
• Experience of working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
• Significant experience of :
o Stability study design and testing
o HPLC method Development
o HPLC method Validation
o Dissolution Method Development
o Dissolution Method Validation
If you have substantial HPLC experience, a strong understanding of drug development processes and man-management experience then please apply now!
Please note my client is unable to offer sponsorship to overseas candidates.