Have you ever dreamed of living by the sea? What about the mountains? Or are you a city slicker? Northern Ireland has it all and in 2022 topped the charts as the happiest place to live in the UK, with happiness level actually increasing during the pandemic.
My client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company, are based in County Armagh – with Belfast only half an hour away and Dublin only 1.5 hours drive away! They have a rare opportunity for an Analytical Technical Leader to join their Analytical Sciences team.
Offering a very competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus for staff at all levels.
Reporting in to the Analytical Team Leader, the Analytical Technical Leader will:
• Perform development and phase appropriate validation of analytical methods to ICH guidelines in support of API manufacturing projects for small molecules and/or peptides.
• Perform testing using HPLC/UHPLC/GC, determination of residual solvent content by GC, determination of water content by KF, counter ion content by IC.
• Be responsible for a team of Senior Analytical Chemists
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Technical Leader will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or analytical Chemistry or related subject
• Previous analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry)
• Experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP/GLP environment
• Experience in HPLC method development and/or validation
• Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques (e.g. LC, GC, IR, NMR, MS, KF)
• Previous experience within a supervisory role
• Experience in method development and/or validation
If you are an experienced Analytical Chemist with leadership and method development experience then please apply now!