Analytical Technical Leader
Competitive salary and remuneration package
Are you experienced in pharmaceutical cleaning verification or cleaning validation? Do you have man-management or leadership experience? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
This is a rare job opportunity for an Technical Leader (Analytical Cleaning Verification) to join a world class, global pharmaceutical company at their site in Loughborough.
Responsibilities of the Analytical Technical Leader are:
• As part of the QC Analytical leadership team, you responsible for managing a team of approximately 7 Senior Cleaning Analysts, Cleaning Analysts and Technicians
• Take full ownership for the analytical activities required for cleaning verification/validation.
• Support client projects by releasing equipment on time and ensuring it has been swabbed
• Ensure swabs are analysed using HPLC or LC-MS and develop methods if required
• Define the analytical strategy for new and ongoing projects as related to cleaning verification/validation.
• Ensure GMP compliance at all times
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Technical Leader will have:
• A BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component or significant experience of working in a GMP laboratory in a chemistry role.
• Previous line management experience, ideally with the capacity to grow your team and make relevant changes to continuously improve the efficiency of the team
• Experience of swab sampling for pharmaceutical cleaning verification
• Experience in HPLC or LC-MS method development and method validation
• Experience of working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
If you have substantial HPLC experience, cleaning verification experience and man-management experience then please apply now!
Please note my client is unable to offer sponsorship to overseas candidates.