Are you seeking a career in sales or recruitment?
Do you have the determination to succeed?
Are you wanting the opportunity for endless growth and commission opportunity?
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing new job opportunities and also for finding and assessing candidates that will be right for the opportunities. Key tasks include:
• Use Linkedin, phone research and other internet research to identify and convert leads into workable jobs
• Consult with clients to establish their requirements and present them with a solution to help them
• Advertise roles, use databases and headhunt techniques to find and assess suitable candidates who meet the clients needs
• Work closely with clients and candidates to make the recruitment process as seamless as possible.
• Exceed activity and revenue targets
For the first year we focus on helping you through intensive training on recruitment processes and the construction market place, so our ideal Recruitment Consultant will need:
• An enthusiastic, bright and confident phone manner
• Good written communication skills
• The ability to question and consult with candidates and clients
• The ability to spot opportunities
• A pro-active nature to make things happen
• A determination to be the best
You will need a full driving license to be considered for this role
Established in 2008, we at Kenton Black have grown considerably over the years, turnover in excess of £25m and have over 60 employees. They have offices throughout the UK and are great believers in promoting internally wherever possible. From the office in Leyland we specialise in Finance recruitment and this role will be working within the Commerce and Industry team supplying key Finance roles into businesses throughout the local area
What we offer
In addition to the full training, unlimited progression and earning potential we offer:
- A starting salary of upto £23000
- Uncapped commission – our top earners are currently earning in excess of £150k
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly incentives
- Events (both team and business)
- Extra holiday incentives
If you feel you suit this role please email us immediately to register your interest. We look forward to hearing back from you.