Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - UK travel
£35,000 + Vehicle + Benefits Package
Candidate home location - North England (may consider other locations for the ideal candidate)
A specialist consultancy focusing on accredited and high-Quality Asbestos Surveying, Monitoring, Testing, and Sampling services, are on the lookout for a P402 Asbestos Surveyor, due to a current growth plan across the UK.
• Fully accredited
• Asbestos Surveying, Testing, Sampling and Monitoring, and Project Management services
• Extensive portfolio of clients across the Blue Chip, Public, and Private sectors
• Superb training opportunities to all consultants, surveyors and technicians
As an Asbestos Surveyor, you will be involved in a team on a range of new domestic / commercially driven projects, liaising with clients on Asbestos consultancy, and conducting Asbestos Surveys, call outs
To be considered for this position, we are looking for you to have the following:
• ANALYST – P403, P404 ANALYST/SURVEYOR – P402, P403, P404
• 1-3 years of solid Asbestos Surveyor experience (domestic/residential/commercial)
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Ability to travel flexibly across various locations across the region (hold a full UK driving license)
On offer is a negotiable salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience) plus an attractive benefits package including car/allowance & laptop. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable consultancy that offers the opportunity to complete further asbestos qualifications to further your skill-set progress into management style positions.