Assay Development Scientist
A leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Manchester area is looking for Assay development scientists both junior and senior to join their team and contribute to their pioneering drug discovery research.
The suitable Assay development scientist will have experience in the following:
- Significant lab experience both working independently and in a team
- Experience working in a GxP environment (GMP, GLP or GCP)
- Assay method development experience (ELISA, / immunoassay / Ligand Binding Assay)
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical / Biotechnology environment (Desirable)
- Assay validation experience (Desirable)
The Benefits are as follows:
- 25 days holidays
- Pension scheme after 6 months (once the probation period is successful)
- Free gym pass
- Flexible working hours
- Performance Bonus
- Electric car and cycle to work scheme
Salary is dependent on which position you are suitable for however both are above market average and I will be happy to disclose the precise figure over the phone.
If you are interested in roles related to Immunoassay scientist, Drug Discovery Scientist, Bioanalytical Scientist, Biological Scientist then apply and I will contact you shortly.