Assistant Design Co Ordinator Milton Keynes
My client is a highly successful Construction Company that work from several regional offices and are looking for an Assistant Design Co Ordinator to join their team. They specialize in the Residential, Industrial, Commercial and Health sectors. The Design Department are in the market for an Assistant Design Co Ordinator who has a passion to succeed. Their current portfolio is heavily biased towards the Health and Education sectors, and they have schemes from £4M to £50M.
• Knowledge of Building Sector.
• Ability to support the Estimating team.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office, CostX and Asta Powerproject.
• Have one of the following: relevant industry qualification or an Architectural background.
• Be enthusiastic about innovation and technology, with a desire to improve how we work through digital construction.
Salary up to the value of £45,000 depending on experience.
This Assistant Design Co Ordinator will receive lots of training and support and taught the company’s software.
The other benefits are as follow:
• 25 days holiday
Please Apply to Amy Jaques of Kenton Black