Due to expansion, we are currently working with a main contractor who are looking to recruit an Assistant Design Coordinator, based on their Oxford office.
As an Assistant Design Coordinator, you will be working on multiple education projects from £10m to £35m in value under the Design Manager as part of the Design team and responsible for the following:
• Reviewing drawings, reports and technical information supplied by the in-house team and external consultants.
• Making minor alterations to drawings when required.
• Working with the design team for each project at the right time.
• Attending site as and when required to review onsite queries and design related issues.
• Supporting Design Co Ordinator and Project Managers through practical recommendations on how to resolve any arising issues.
• Review BIM models for clashes, model information and collaboration coordination.
• Developing the Company's BIM models, through consulting with suppliers and manufacturers.
This Assistant Design Coordinators post will receive lots of training and support and taught the company’s processes.
Therefore, we only require someone to have had 18 months design experience within either Trades, or Construction – ideally with some experience in Academia.
Salary up to the value of £45,000 depending on experience. The other benefits are as follow:
• 25 days holiday
The client generates £200m turnover with a lot of work coming up in the Oxfordshire area. The projects they focus on are Commercial and Education and they have already secured £160m worth of projects for 2023.
Interested, then please apply to Amy Jaques from Kenton Black