Assistant Design Coordinator
Birmingham / Midlands
£25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
About the company
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Design Coordinator to join an established Tier 1 Main Contractor who enjoy a turnover of c£200 million with £75 million of that coming out of their Midlands region. Our client operates extensively in the following sectors: Education, Ministry of Defence, Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare. The company prides themselves on their high-quality of service, providing the same focused approach on every project and making sure everyone comes away happy.
Information on the role
Supported by the Design Manager, you will be responsible for assisting on live projects in the management of the design processes, promoting integration of disciplines and select, managing and appointing consultants to ensure that they perform in line with their deed and agreed scope of services.
What we’d like from you
• Good use of Microsoft Office and Adobe
• Experience with commercial building environment.
• Experience of reading and interpreting drawings and technical specifications
• Experience of managing specialist designers and managing others in your team
• Navigation experience of design package software
• Career focused individual
• Identify your customers’ needs and expectations and strive to deliver them.
• Present plans clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that ensure understanding.
• Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others.
• Balance multiple priorities and build consensus on the way forward.
What’s in it for you.
• Competitive salary £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
• Company pension
• 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.