Assistant Estimating Engineer
£35k plus company package
Office based – Trowbridge
National Piling Contractor (Civil Engineering)
We are recruiting an Assistant Estimating Engineer for a leading foundation engineering contractor who specialise in the design and construction of foundations for all types of buildings and structures. Types of works include piling, restricted access piling, ground improvement and foundation packages for clients within the housebuilder industry.
The business has 8 regional offices located throughout the UK and over 40 years of experience, offering their clients unrivalled in-house capabilities, from the state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, in-house geotechnical drawings to unparalleled patented solutions, designed and developed through their research and design division to provide leading economical and sustainable solutions.
In this role you will be assisting in the day to day running of the South West piling department including; design, estimating, planning, procurement, client liaison, assisting in day to day technical issues. Such duties will be reviewed and increased, over time, in line with the candidate’s natural development and career progression.
• Degree educated in Civil Engineering, Geology or Geotechnical Engineering.
• Experience working in a Design, Estimating or Planning position within a Civil Engineering for a contractor or subcontractor.
• Up to £35,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Life assurance
• Share save scheme
• Ongoing support towards chartership and other professional qualifications
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.