Due to expansion, this main contractor is looking to recruit an Assistant Estimator based in Bedford.
As an Assistant Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with putting land viabilities together
• Building on the quotation database with updates of jobs won, lost, or pending.
• Chasing quotation leads
• Preparation of quantities from drawings and specifications.
• Preparation of analytical estimates.
• Contribute to the submission document preparation.
• Attend site visits during tender period.
• Working to strict deadlines.
This position would be suitable for anybody that is looking to start/continue a career within the Commercial Build sector. A minimum of 2 years estimating experience, ideally within Commercial Build is required
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. My client brings more than 50 years of experience to their Clients throughout the UK, with group turnover £200 million.
The Sectors they work on are commercial and Educational.
Salary up to the value of £40,000 depending on experience.
This Assistant Estimator will receive lots of training and support and taught the company’s software.
The other benefits are as follow:
• 25 days holiday
Please Apply to Amy Jaques of Kenton Black