Company Details and Job Overview:
Due to an internal promotion, a new Assistant Management Accountant has arisen within a well known and prestigious brand in Carlisle. Established for 70+ years’, this multi-site business employ over 2000 staff and in line with exciting future plans, career development opportunities will be available.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• Full time role – working hours either 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch
• Study package if required
• 30 days annual leave entitlement increasing with length of service
• Free on site parking
• Company pension
Your New Role as Assistant Management Accountant:
As Assistant Management Accountant, you will work in a friendly team of finance staff and gain exposure to a broad spectrum of finance duties. Specific tasks will include:
• Supporting with the production of monthly management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• VAT returns
• Posting accruals, prepayments and journals
• Exposure to budgeting and forecasting activities
• Assisting with year end statutory accounting requirements
• Involvement in various projects relating to business growth and process enhancements
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will have exposure to the month end accounting process, with good grounding knowledge of transactional accounting including purchase and sales ledger tasks. Strong IT skills are required including good Excel ability, and you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within a growing and ever changing business.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.