£30,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance (DOE)
Are you an Assistant Planner or Assistant Site Manager looking for a new role? An exciting opportunity has come about for an individual within the Warwickshire area to join a well-established and highly regarded Main Contractor who have been delivering lasting impact for clients within sectors such as Commercial, M.O.D, Public & Private.
The ideal candidate will be an Assistant Planner, or an Assistant Site Manager with a Construction Degree looking to join a Main Contractor and skyrocket their career within a Planning capacity. The candidate will join the Building Division of the Contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading main contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects and has a strong family feel coursing through its veins so that everyone is heard, everyone matters, and everyone is important. If you are a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
The individual will be enrolled onto an amazing development programme to enhance their Planning ability and experience within the Construction Industry as well as getting stuck in, working alongside a Senior Planner to learn from.
Some duties will include:
• Provide assistance and input into the delivery of a total planning service for preconstruction and live projects within a specific business unit or allocated to live project(s) to work at site or office location.
• Ensure company best practice, governance and protocols are adhered to.
• Participates and demonstrates development in planning and programme-related meetings and forums for planning staff within the specific business.
• Provide input to maintain business units planning database and ensure its validated and contemporaneous.
• Understand importance of challenge and review processes to enhance planning best practice that can aide and improve performance and consistency across the business unit and wider planning community.
• Aid and support in outputs to all levels of management that both planning and programme related risk is controlled, adopting a proactive approach to contributing to highlighting and resolving issues and participation in ongoing review, control and continuous improvement whilst seeking assistance as necessary to develop learning and understanding.
• Previous experience as an Assistant Planner or Assistant Site Manger
• Live or able to commute to Warwickshire.
• Experience of working within the Construction industry for a Main Contractor
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) +
• Company Pension
• 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.