There is a requirement at one of our clients for an Assistant Project Manager to assist Project Managers on various environmental monitoring projects for several UK water companies. Our client delivers multiple diverse monitoring solutions in sewer systems and at sewage treatment works. Our client has been awarded significant framework contracts, with a secure workload throughout the current AMP period (ends March 2025).
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years work experience, working on construction projects, water industry experience would be an advantage but not essential. The candidate will ideally have significant experience working with Excel; using pivot tables, formulae and dashboards.
Roles and duties
• Create and maintain spreadsheets used to update water company clients
• Produce key documents for compliance with client requirements
• Update project progress in spreadsheets and Microsoft Project
• Produce supporting documents for monthly invoicing and forecasts
• Assist Project Manager with RAMS and permits to work
• Assist with the issue of “Early Warning” notices and monitoring variations
• Assist others with quotations.
Big Change (work scheduling)
• Assist others with scheduling works and review of completed job cards
• Develop 'Big Change' to cost ongoing projects and interface with spreadsheet reports and forecasting
This is a long term freelance opportunity / option to go permanent with a respectable company that treats employees very well. We have options in Worcester and Reading. Please get in touch.