Assistant Project Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Project Manager for a privately owned business with over 20 years trading history working within the water sector. The business has been going through a period of tremendous growth, trebling their turnover in the past 4 years.
The business provides excellent training and development opportunities for their staff and boast excellent staff retention as well as a relaxed work environment, an agile culture with little bureaucracy and longstanding client relationships.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will assist the Project Managers on various Environmental Monitoring Projects for several of the UK Water Companies. The team delivers monitoring solutions in sewer networks and at Sewage Treatment Works. The company has been awarded significant Framework Contracts with a secure workload throughout the current AMP period (ends March 2025).
Roles and Duties:
• Create and maintain spreadsheets used to update Water Company Clients.
• Produce key documents for Compliance with Client requirements
• Update project progress in spreadsheets and Microsoft Project
• Produce supporting documents for monthly invoicing and forecasts
• Assist Project Manager with RAMS and Permits to work
• Assist with the issue of “Early Warning” notices and monitoring Variations
• Assist others with Quotations.
• The successful candidate will have at least 2 years work experience.
• Detailed experience working with Excel; using pivot tables, formulae and dashboards.
• Water Industry experience would be an advantage but not essential.
• Experience working within the wider construction industry for a contractor could also be advantageous but not essential.
• Up to £40,000 per annum (based on experience)
• 25 days holiday
• Excellent training
• Career progression