Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Birmingham
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with a background in the construction industry, who is keen to find a Birmingham based role that affords excellent work-life balance, then this opportunity could be for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity with a highly respected, independent Chartered Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Management Practice who work across a wide range of projects including civil engineering, construction, oil & gas, marine, pipeline and residential.
In the first instance the successful candidate will be office based in Birmingham offices supporting cost intelligence, cost analysis, estimation and measurements.
Due to growth, they are currently recruiting Quantity Surveyors at all levels and are interesting in speaking to candidates who match the following criteria:
• Civil Engineering project experience (Highways schemes desirable)
• Measurement experience (Highways Method of Measurement desirable)
• Precontract and post contract experience
• Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Experience working for a consultancy or contractor within the construction industry
• Able to commute to office in Birmingham
• Competitive basic salary (based on experience)
• 37.5 hour working week
• Paid overtime
• Flexibility of work
• Car allowance (access to company vehicle for site work)
• 3% pension contribution rising to 5%
• Career progression and personal development
Apply straight away or contact Chris Wright to find out more on 0330 055 2229