Due to expansion, this main contractor is looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor around the Bedfordshire area.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be involved in the following:
• Final accounts
• Sub-contractors tendering
• Sub -contractors payment
• Cost plans
• Cost reporting
This Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive lots of training and support and taught the company’s processes. But will need the following:
• Proven success as a Project Quantity Surveyor within a main or sub -contractor environment.
• Able to take approach and find the root of an issue.
• The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
• Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
• Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. My client brings more than 50 years of experience to their Clients throughout the UK, with group turnover £200 million.
The Sectors they work on are commercial and Educational.
Salary up to the value of £40,000 depending on experience. The other benefits are as follow:
• 25 days holiday
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £350 referral fee.
For more information, please contact Amy Jaques through Kenton Black.