Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Midlands
My client is an established regional main contractor who have progressively grown within the construction industry. They are looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Midlands team and work within the Greater Midlands.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be involved in the following:
• Final accounts
• Sub-contractors tendering
• Sub -contractors payment
• Cost plans
• Cost reporting
This Assistant Quantity Surveyor will receive lots of training and support and taught the company’s processes. But will need the following:
• Proven success as a Project Quantity Surveyor within a main or sub -contractor environment.
• Able to take approach and find the root of an issue.
• The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
• Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
• Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
A main contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. My client brings more than 60 years of experience to their clients.
The Sectors they work on are commercial and Social Housing.
Salary up to the value of £40,000 depending on experience. The other benefits are as follow:
• 25 days holiday
• Health care
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £350 referral fee.
For more information, please contact Amy Jaques through Kenton Black.