We need a utilities Assistant Quantity Surveyor who wants the next step in their career to join a regional contractor undergoing significant growth! It is a great opportunity to grow your career with the company and progress up the ranks. The company turns over roughly £100M annually and, with over 40 years since the establishment, they have built a strong reputation amongst both their clients and employees. They are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor who can meet with clients and liaise with the operational team.
Salary and benefits:
• Up to £40,000 per annum.
• Company car/van or car allowance.
• Great progression opportunities within the company.
• Become part of a company undergoing extensive growth.
Your new role as Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
• Work closely with the operational team and clients, ensuring the works are carried out to specification.
• Complete required administration – this is streamlined using the company’s admin system.
• Have commercial awareness and use the correct codes for the works.
• Track progress of jobs and ensure supporting documentation is there.
• You will manage your own workload – no micromanaging!
• Typical working hours of 08:00 – 16:30.
Experience/attributes required for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
• Quantity Surveying experience
• Good IT skills
• Good communication skills
• Work to deadlines
• Highly organised
• UK drivers license
• Full right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, please apply with your CV to this link below.