Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Competitive Salary £35,000 - £40,000 + (DOE)
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role? An exciting opportunity has come about for an experience individual within the Kidderminster area to join a Main Contractor who have been delivering exquisite projects and schemes for their clients for a number of years.
The ideal candidate will be an Assistant Quantity Surveyor and will join the Building Division. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects. If you are a highly motivated and an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
As Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral role in the management, direction, and successful completion of our building projects. Working closely with a Senior Quantity Surveyor to develop, learn and grow. Your focus is to manage build cost and maximises margin whilst enhancing value for money for our clients and achieving the required standards and quality.
• Previous experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
• Live or able to commute to Kidderminster.
• Previous experience on Industrial Projects. (Preferred but not essential)
• Live or able to commute to Northampton.
• Experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor.
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) +
• Company Pension
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.